We pride ourselves on the quality and service we provide to our customers. It is our mission to please every customer with fresh, quality designed arrangements. Because flowers are a perishable product, many variables determine whether a flower will last as long as anticipated. Under strict standards we strive to bring these variables under our control for improved floral performance. If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of one of our products, please contact us within 24 hrs and we will promptly take the appropriate action.
Delivery Rates by City
Ordering During Holidays
During holidays our store hours and delivery times may vary. To help ensure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least one day prior to the following holidays:
- Valentine’s Day
- Administrative Professionals Week
- Mother’s Day
- Father’s Day
- Good Friday
- Labor Day
Same Day Delivery
- For Orders with-in the city limits please place before 12:00 pm
- For orders outside the city limits please place before 11:00 pm
- For Saturday orders please place before 11:00 pm
We are unable to guarantee delivery at a specific time; however, you may request a time frame when ordering, and we will do our best to accommodate your request
Normal Delivery Times
- 10am-3:30pm – M-F
- 10:30am-1:30pm – Saturday
Schools do not accept deliveries for students. Please send any student orders to their residence. Orders for school staff need to be placed early in the day to insure delivery before school dismisses.
- If the recipient’s address is incorrect and delivery was attempted to the address, there is a $10 address correction fee.
- Bella Rosa is not responsible for deliveries made to incorrect addresses submitted to us by the customer. If such a delivery is made, the customer assumes responsibility for the entire purchase.
Canceling an Order
Due to the urgent nature of florist delivered products we are unable to cancel or change orders already in process at the florist, en route or delivered. To cancel or change an order that has not been processed, please call (605) 271-2637.
- Bella Rosa must call all recipients of residential orders prior to delivery to ensure that someone will be available to receive the order.
- Customers who request to leave deliveries at the door assume all liability for the arrangements. Due the the perishable nature of flowers, we discourage instructions requesting delivery left outside of the home. Bella Rosa will not be held responsible for missing or damage product due to this special request.
Recipient Refusal of Delivery
If the recipient refuses to accept a delivery, you will be held fully liable for the cost of the gift.