We pride ourselves on the quality and service we provide to our customers. It is our mission to please every customer with fresh, quality designed arrangements. Because flowers are a perishable product, many variables determine whether a flower will last as long as anticipated. Under strict standards we strive to bring these variables under our control for improved floral performance. If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of one of our products, please contact us within 24 hrs and we will promptly take the appropriate action.
Delivery Rates by City
Normal Delivery Times
Normal delivery times are 9:30am-4pm Monday-Friday and Saturdays, 10:00am-2:00pm.
Same Day Delivery
In order to insure Same Day Delivery, orders must be placed by 12:00pm. Any orders taken after this time will be delivered as business allows or for the following day. Orders placed after 12:00pm may always be picked up same-day by customers.
We are unable to guarantee delivery at a specific time; however, you may request a time frame when ordering, and we will do our best to accommodate your request
- 10:30am-1:30pm – Saturday
All subscription deliveries are made on Wednesday.
- A call will be made to the recipient before delivery to private residences to insure someone will be available to receive the arrangement.
- We will not leave arrangements outside unless directed by the recipient as weather permits. Due the the perishable nature of flowers, we discourage instructions requesting delivery left outside of the home.
- Customers who request to leave deliveries at the door assume all liability for the arrangements. Bella Rosa will not be held responsible for missing or damaged product due to this special request.
- If we do not make contact with the recipient we will try the next day unless the delivery is on Saturday and then we will try the next business day.
We are a boutique flower shop and to guarantee the best product and services we limit the amount of orders we accept for holidays. During holidays our store hours and delivery times may vary. To help ensure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 24-72 hours day prior to the following holidays:
- Valentine’s Day
- Administrative Professionals Week
- Mother’s Day
- Father’s Day
- Good Friday
- Labor Day
Schools do not accept deliveries for students; however, staff flower arrangements and gifts are allowed. Orders must be delivered prior to school dismissal.
If we attempt to make delivery and the address is incorrect, there is a $10 surcharge fee. Bella Rosa is not responsible for incorrect address information and the customer placing the order assumes responsibility for the entire charge.
Canceling an Order
To cancel or change orders please call (605) 271-2637. However, if orders are already en route or delivered the customer will be charged for the original order.
Recipient Refusal of Delivery
The customer placing the order will be charged in full if the recipient refuses to accept a delivery.